Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Girlfriend's Day

Since it's my off day today, I went out dating with my girlf  @ Tropicana City for lunch & movie. I had some vouchers from Room Eighteen Restaurant so we decided to dine-in over there. 
 My girlf's one. She ordered this stir-fried hor fun with sliced chicken @ RM9.80 with the voucher that came along with a glass of lemon tea with aloevera. I tried a lil & it's really not bad.
Look. Not much difference right from the above? Food wastage =.= I guess she only had a few spoons only. I told her America no food & her reply was dont have to waste your time using this technique LOL what the heck?
And this was my century egg congee that came with the vegetarian cheong fun as below @ RM 8.80 with my voucher. It's really a flavourful porridge with variety of toppings. The porridge was too much for me so when I finished it, I couldnt finish my vegetarian cheong fun =X
Their vegetarian cheong fun normal priced @ RM 6.80 actually for ala-carte.
Went to watch this movie after lunch. Randomly choosed. A lil scary but hilarious haha. I noticed that it's abit same or related to their previous singapore funny horror movie 'Where got ghost?' Anyway, I had a great time with her today although I waited for her for half an hour as usual because she's ALWAYS late =X

No comments:

Post a Comment