Monday, August 30, 2010

Friday, Saturday & Sunday

My 3 wonderful happy days! =D Friday, the public holiday, boyf supposed to have class but end up the lecturer called for postpone. So, we randomly went to 1U for some ccll (see see look look) & shopping. Went there around 2pm & searched for parking for half an hour =.= Then when we left around 4pm, the parking lots are like wow! so empty =.=
Anyway, just bought this few things there.
And Im freaking in love with this new sandals boyf bought for me =DDD


Next day Saturday, he went to dabao for lunch for his family but we planned to eat somewhere else so we ended up @ KTZ, SS2.
Their various type of food & desserts.
As we planned to have some light snacks only so here we ordered Shanghai Cheong Fun. It's with some baby shrimps in it.
Seaweed rolls. Can taste a lil of wasabi inside BUT it's not spicy even a bit. That's weird.
My order. Water Chestnut.
His 'Mango Sago Loh'. Not so sweet & not really worth it.
Picture candid by me *Grins*
Went home after lunch. He took this pic when I was doing my office work & look, he supposed to concentrate on his assignment too =.=
At night, went to Klang Seafood Restaurant with his family for dinner. Actually ordered quite alot of dishes. Prawns, crabs, fishes & etc..but the bill is just less than RM200 =O Klang, famous of cheap & delicious well-cooked seafood.
Clams soup

Half way eating only I realised that I actually ate alot. Then only I decided to stop. Lol. Stomach bloated & I think I looked like Im few months pregnant. Anyway, I had a great Saturday!

Here comes sunday! Supposingly we should go down to KL to shop for his family's raya clothes but the plan failed. Plus I was having cramp the whole noon so I slept for 5 hours from 12-5pm hahaha.. When we woke up, his mom suggested to go Damansara Village for steamboat. So, get ready!

Oops blur pic. The brothers getting ready for dinner.
I tell you what. Before we put the prawns in, 1 of the prawns jumped out from a covered plate.It's still freshly alive OMG! And as usual, I shouted. Kinda embarassing =.= My boyf laughed at me.
Look at the barley cup. So big. It's sweet too =D
The fishes
The clams
Look @ my fatty!
Im glad that my cramp has gone by dinner time. If not I wouldnt get to eat so much LOL

After that, we went to night market to do his house keys for me!!! I've got another access to his house =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment