Monday, August 16, 2010

A short walk @ pavilion with b dear

It's sunday! A day which will be boring to me if I just stay at home and rot. So went to pavilion with b dear in the afternoon. KL is a place where there's full of human & cars. So annoying. Anyway, sales are everywhere! The first thing I saw when I was going up from the escalator - SALES @ The Face Shop! =D Went to see their discounts on nail polishes & masks. I've got too many nail polishes so didnt plan to buy any yet. But, =D


 I bought this few masks there. Cheap & good =D
Then I dropped by here because the cupcakes are so tempting! 
Snap 1
Snap 2
The packaging, I like!
Bought two just for my sis =D
XD candid by me while paying for exit.

Went to giant hypermarket for some groceries again after that. Then went to klang executive club for dinner with his family at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment