Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nyonya Foodhouse @ Atria Shopping Centre

It's lunch time! I was wondering where should i go for lunch this time since I've been to some same restaurants or coffeeshops over & over again nearby my housing area. B dear was asking me where to lunch this time? I kept saying i dont know? Anywhere anything? Haha that seriously made him frust. Then, he drove to Atria & i was asking him why are we going there? He just replied saying ' i asked you where you want to go for lunch but you also dont know, so i just bring you here la'. Swt...

So we ended up @ this Nyonya Foodhouse. 

I ordered this Cantonese Fried YeeMee which cost RM 6.80.  It's actually kinda pricy already for this food that normally cost only RM 5 or in between out there. Anyhow, it's in big portion so sorta worth it =)
Soft delicious yee mee with some prawns, sotong, chicken & etc. It taste so-so only anyway.

Kampung fried rice. See! Big portion too! But it's RM 7.80 i guess. Even more expensive than mine. My boyf ordered this. I tried a lil only so I dont really know whether isit good or not but he said it's nice. So maybe?
My favourite among the desserts! " Foo chuk yee mai " The desserts here are not so sweet. Maybe it's good for those who dont really like sweet desserts / scare of diabetes lol.
Their cendol. It looks like it's just full of blended ice only =.=


* The big portion of food are like bombs in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment