Sunday, August 22, 2010

T Bowl Restaurant @ Sungai Wang

Last week I went there for some shopping with my sis. After shopping, we went to search for some light snack. Then we saw this toilet concept restaurant which is located @ 4th floor i think.Next thing, gonna have lunch there the next week =D
Here we are!
 Creative menu book isnt it?
 Their decorative so-called basin as the tables.
Take 1
Take 2
Open area outside the restaurant
Their ice-creams & desserts. Sis ordered sh*t as the dessert =) Actually, I had some too =.= Anyway, the sh*t was awesome & sweet! LOL
The chinese mambo chicken rice priced at RM 11.90 & it came in big portion till I cant even finish the whole plate. Look at the pork meats. It's so many lol and they taste awesome! Slightly crispy too. Even my sis also took some from me. By the way, their fried rice was super 'heong' XD A MUST-TRY! It's even stated in the menu book a recommended order =D For the burger set meal, it came with alot of fries. My sis said so many fries like it's freeee. How to finish it? Lol. 
Snap snap snap =)
 Me & sis non-stop camwhoring XD

Anyway, we enjoyed alot. Nice food nice place nice to take picture hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment