Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lunch @ Murni Discovery, Aman Suria With Colleague

Lunch time. I suggested to Carmen that we go lunch @ Murni Discovery because the food there taste good. So here we go..

Carmen's spaghetti carbonara. Im feeling hungry again by looking at this. Their carbonara is just the simple usual one with some sliced sausages, sliced hams, sliced chicken & some sprinkled black pepper. Oh by the way, their hams taste weird. Because? Carmen passed them to me after trying it XD But overall the food still taste good.
Ordered claypot lou shu fun for myself. I kinda like the food but I didnt expect that it came with burnt smell =.= When I had a spoon, ewww! Not only burnt smell but the lou shu fun were so sticky..Can see it all at this picture.
Just a normal looking barley drink right? Haha but it's enough sweet with the strong barley smell! Unlike some other coffeeshops or restaurants that serve barley drinks like plain water =.= If want to go for a drink or 'yum cha', go to Murni because they're not stingy with the amount they serve for a drink =D

No comments:

Post a Comment